What is vaginal steaming?
Imagine being cocooned in a soothing, healing, and fragrant blanket of steam from neck to toe? Surrounded by dim lighting, candles, aromatherapy, and other healing modalities such as Reiki energy, touch, and teas. Now, envision releasing traumas and past hurts, angers, fears, unspoken truths with the support of a spiritually in tuned practitioner at your feet, who is holding space for you in this transformative moment. After you have released and reclaimed your power and spoken life to your situation, you are sealed and further supported on your journey with a regimen of action items meant to enhance what you have called in.
This is only a touch of what you’ll receive at the Healing Pot! With my Healing Pot Yoni Steams, my goal is to provide a sacred space for women to heal; to be free to live, love, and have full lives! Not only does it provide healing for the emotion and psychological being, but also the physical. Yoni steams are great for general maintenance and reproductive health, and for preparing the body pre-conception and restoring in postpartum.
Trained under the Womb Sauna method of vaginal steaming, along with my own knowledge and skillset, the Healing Pot is prepared to support you in transforming your life! Yoni steaming provides over 25 health benefits to include:
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Stimulates healthy sexual energy
- Detoxes the womb
- Balances hormone levels
- Helps hemorrhoids
- And So Much More!
What to Expect with the Healing Pot
- If you are unfamiliar with the practice of yoni steaming and have questions, feel free to schedule a consultation call.
- Once you’re a clear that you need this in your life, you will schedule your appointment and fill out the client intake form. This form is very important and will be kept confidential. This helps me to know what health background and gives me insight on how to support you.
- Prepare for your yoni steam! If you are currently pregnant or on your moontime (menstrual cycle), you cannot have a session. However, if your moontime occurs on your scheduled appointment, you may reschedule or have an energy exchange.
Day of Session
- Prior to your session, takes some time to meditate and be willing to be open to the process. Please make sure to bathe prior to the session. Again, you will not be serviced if you are on your moontime or pregnant.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your session. If the session is in your home, ensure that there is a private room that is clear of clutter and animals. This will allow you to use the restroom and settle in.
- Once our session begins, we start with going over the client intake form or any follow up if a previous client. We then go through a series of stretches to activate the chakras and a time for intention setting. You will then undress and be given a cape liner.
- The steaming session will last from 30 – 60 minutes.
- After the session, you will have time to gather yourself, wipe yourself down, redress, and will be given water to hydrate.
- A regimen will be discussed and emailed at the conclusion of the session. Also, at this time, you will be able to schedule your next appointment; bundle packages are available.
- If able, rest immediately after the session or once able to devote at least an hour. Remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
The Healing Pot Policies
- Payment in full is expected prior to services being rendered. If purchasing a bundle package, an invoice will be sent each month.
- Promotional pricing may be offered at any time. Please join our mailing list or follow our social media accounts.
- Missed appointments/Late Cancellations/Late Arrivals. All appointment cancellations must occur 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment. A $25 assessment will be added to your next scheduled appointment.
- Terms of Service & Liability. Recommendations for Guided Wisdom Doula & Wellness and The Healing Pot clients: the use of drugs, medication, or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt. Please discontinue the use of the session if you feel dizzy, light-headed, or heat exhausted. It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after the session.
- The statements and services offered have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Those seeking treatment for a specific dis-ease should consult a qualified integrative physician, preferably a holistic physician, prior to using our service when you have concerns about your health.